Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pheona's Holiday Open House Fri. Nov. 12, 6-9 Sat Nov. 13, 9-4

The time is getting closer ..we are almost ready. A touch of pine here and there and I think we will be good to go. The girls are all excited, I think getting ready for Christmas just does that to you, it brings the child out in all of us...... I hope to see you Fri. evening or Sat. Pheona's just looks beautiful with all the lights stung, I know I said I loved fall ...but I really Love Christmas. All the glitz and glitter..I can just sit and get lost in the sparkle. See you soon, Sheila






































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!!! See you Fri. eve. Hope you have a great sale. Jan

    ReplyDelete