Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Times at Pheona's


What a great day at Pheona's. It was so good to see everyone, lot's of smiling faces. It looked like everybody had a great time shopping....looking for that 1 treasure or last minute Christmas present! I heard a couple of ladies (who were shopping for each other) say "this is so much fun" ...love to hear those comments!

Dec. was the last month we will be open until April ...building our inventory for a nice big spring opening for you.

Everyone at Pheona's would like to wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year. We look forward to seeing you in 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Picked up one of your flea market flyers at New Beginnings I think. I have a booth at Spring Creek in Ozark and I'm getting ready to expand there in a couple of weeks. I make it out to Billings once in a while, so I'm hoping to make it to one of your sales. I've been blogging for about 8 months and have found so much inspiration from all the shopowners and bloggers. Come visit my blog, there are a lot of area people out there with vintage design blogs, and a great community of flea market fanatics!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete