Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pheona's Market Open Sat. Sept 10th ...8am to 4pm



A few photo's for you to preview before Market Sat. Some of the girls are still working on their area's making them Beautiful just for you! The holiday has put my week behind...I keep thinking I have one more day then I realize I am a day behind! James & I went on a buying trip north and had a blast.... we brought back 2 trucks and trailer loads of "Good Junk". I have some photo's on Facebook in the most recent album. Make plans to come see us on Sat. Sept. 10th....there will be 8 dealers outside and the Ole house will be full inside. Lots of "Good Junk" everywhere I look! Also, New Beginnings downtown Billings will open at 7am on Sat. so plan to spend the day in Billings shopping...then go see Randy & Kayla for Breakfast or Lunch at R&K BBQ just down the street. See you on Sat.......
































































No comments:

Post a Comment